Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Surprised and Delighted


I was surprised and delighted to receive an award from June over at Spatter. I have to admit it's nice to know someone appreciates your work. Please take a look at her blog, she has the most exquisite photos and they have put a smile on my face on some of my worst mornings. There is such a positive energy in her work and it's infectious.

As for choosing 5 bloggers to give an award, I think it would be too difficult. If I have you linked, it's because I enjoy and appreciate your work. I don't choose just anyone to link to my page. And I make a point of reading them every week. I may not always leave comments, but I'm reading them. I hope everyone has a wonderful day! And June thanks again, you have as always, put a smile on my face!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most welcome...and thanks for the kind words.

Cynthia said...

You deserve to be acknowledged.
Your blog is feminine and inwardly beautiful. I appreciate the
effort to "play" the perfect song,
tell me is it possible for you to
tell us the title and author of
each song. Your image are always
thought-provoking. And your
words are ever perceptive.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations -- you deserve it!

White Rose said...

Thanks guys! Cynthia I do try to create a mood with the music. Thanks for noticing. You should be able to get the list of songs if you hit get tracks. Thanks again guys!

Melissa said...

Well deserved! You got on here and the white rose immediately blossomed. xo

Id it is said...

Congratulations, and how gracefully accepted.